1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No cause I have sensitive skin and those types usually irritate it.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. I like to make flip books out of them.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Never used them.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
They both sound like fun which makes it so difficult to choose but bears are at least cute so attack on fluffy bear.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is you biggest pet peeve?
When someone eats with their mouth open and making those smacking sounds like a cow grazing.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
When hiking and using tracking beads, yes, but only then.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
13. What about pooped in the woods?
I am not a bear. -_-
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Sometimes a pen cap during finals and studying.
16. Where were you three hours ago?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
Hold Me Now by Red
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What's your least favorite movie?
Howard the Duck
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the large X. ;*
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water, sometimes soda.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda...
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My mom kissed me good night.
28. Where you ever a Boy/Girl Scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Over a year ago I think.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Oatmeal and fruit
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Depends...lately around 2300
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A princess once and another year I was a fairy.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Fluently? Only 1.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better, Leno or Letterman?
Don't watch either.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
No, unless Supernatural counts...then yes.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
I have in the past.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Senior year of high school.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Jury is still deliberating...
58. Ever had a Déjà-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
In the winter I do.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
Seether or Bon Jovi
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I guess target.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture you future spouse doing?
No future spouse.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Regularly burn incense?
Occasionally but not regularly
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Foo Fighters, Slipknot, FrnkIero and the Cellabration...
79. What was the last concert you saw?
All That Remains
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Well enough I suppose.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or a band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope...I prefer to keep it ugly.
89. Which are better, black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best place for a fireplace?
My bedroom or living room.
92. Do you want to get married?
I used to.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was you HS crush?
Johnny Depp I think.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
I used to.
98. What's your favourite color?
I love them all but am find of shades of purple and green.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes...very much so.
100. Are you supposed to be doing something else right now?
Next tag by
1) What is your favorite time of year?
2) What's your most loved / loathed Christmas song and why? Santa Claus by Harry Connick Jr. cause it's a pleasant tune. Loathed; Grandma got Runned Over by a Reindeer by Elmo & Patsy...cause it's stupid.
3) Who is your ultimate hero, real or fictional, and why? Real: Hunter Adams because of what he's done for others and everything he's been through and overcame. He's helped to make life better for so many people. Not because of what he gets in return but because he genuinely cares. Which is unfortunately rare. Fictional: Po from Kung Fu Panda...he's badass and also a panda.
4) How long, approximately, since we talked? Not sure.
5) If we were together for a couple of days, what would you like to do with me? If you're game then I'd take you shopping and bake you a late birthday cake. Bring you all the drawings I've ever made for you and plus a surprise one. We could walk Jakey in the park and chat over tea/ coffee.
"You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to.
Hit shuffle on your iPod/ Phone/ iTunes/ media player and write down the first five songs that play, then pass this on to 5 people."
1. Toxic Garbage Island by Gojira
2. Not Invincible by BFMV
3. Chalk Outline by Three Days Grace
4. Broken by Lifehouse
5. Opening Wounds by Miss May I
skin made by littleblackmariah
skin commissioned by Cuddlepuss
skin made for WheresYour-HeART